Keyscape’s authorization can be done immediately from any computer connected to the Internet.
1. After opening Keyscape in your sequencer or the standalone, click the Keyscape splash screen.
You will now see the Keyscape Authorization System window:
2. Click the REQUEST AUTHORIZATION button to be taken to the Spectrasonics website. Log in to your User Account. If you don’t yet have a User Account, you can create one.
3. If this is your first authorization of Keyscape, you’ll need to add it to your account by pressing the “Add a product to your account” button under the Registered Products table.
4. Enter your Keyscape serial number in the box that appears below the button:
5. Go back to Keyscape and press the REQUEST AUTHORIZATION button once again and your Challenge code will automatically be pasted on the Authorization page. Please enter the details about your computer as well, as it will be necessary should you require tech support. Press the “SUBMIT” button to continue.
6. Below your Response code select the “Copy” button and return to Keyscape.
7. Press the PASTE button and your Response Code will now be displayed in Keyscape.
8. Select the CONTINUE button.
9. Now remove the instance of Keyscape from your host sequencer.
10. Re-insert an instance of Keyscape into your host.
Keyscape will now be authorized and fully functional.