Note Patterns determine how the notes are ordered in the Arpeggiator pattern. Clicking on this field reveals the nineteen different Patterns/modes.
- Chord – all the notes held in a chord will be triggered at the same time, based on the velocity value of each Step.
- Up – all the notes held will be played in an ascending arpeggio.
- Down – all the notes held will be played in a descending arpeggio.
- Up/Down – all the notes held will first be played ascending, then descending.
- Up/Down+ – similar to Up/Down, but repeats the highest note and the lowest notes before it reverses direction.
- Down/Up – all the notes held will first be played in a descending arpeggio, then an ascending arpeggio.
- Down/Up+ – similar to Down/Up, but repeats the lowest and highest notes before it reverses direction.
- Random – All the notes held will be played in random order.
- As Played – The notes are played in the order they are triggered.
- Repeat X2 – Every note in the Pattern will be repeated twice, in ascending order.
- Repeat X4 – Every note in the Pattern will be repeated four times, in ascending order.
- Join – Join creates a Pattern which starts with lowest note, then the highest note, alternating progressively inward until they meet in the middle, creating a pattern in a 6-note chord like this: 1-6-2-5-3-4
- Spread – Spread creates a Pattern that is the reverse of Join, creating a pattern which starts in the middle, alternating progressively outward until they reach the outermost notes, creating a pattern in a 6-note chord like this: 3-4-2-5-1-6
- Join/Spread – Join/Spread begins with Join and at the end of the Pattern, continues with the same notes in the Spread pattern.
- Spread/Join – Spread/Join begins with Spread and at the end of the Pattern, continues with the same notes in the Join Pattern.
- Stairs Up – Stairs Up creates a Pattern which, starting with the lowest note, goes two notes up and one note down, continuing the p Pattern ttern upwards.
- Stairs Down – Stairs Down is the reverse of Stairs Up, starting with the highest note.
- Stairs Up/Down – Stairs Up/Down begins with Stairs Up and at the end of the Pattern, reverses direction, using the same notes to play the Stairs Down Pattern.
- Stairs Down/Up – Stairs Down/Up begins with Stairs Down and at the end of the Pattern, reverses direction, using the same notes to play the Stairs Up Pattern.
Need more help with this?
Spectrasonics Customer Support
Thanks for your feedback.