To control Omnisphere using the Studiologic Sledge you’ll need to do the following:
- Using a USB cable, connect the Sledge to your computer
- Verify that your Sledge is transmitting MIDI through USB
- Set up the front panel controls to send CCs
- Enable the Sledge as a MIDI input device to Omnisphere in the host software you’re using (DAW, Standalone, etc.)
- Activate the Sledge Hardware Profile in Omnisphere 2.5 or higher
MIDI OUTPUT SETUP
Select the MIDI button and press the down arrow repeatedly until the SEND CTRL setting is shown in the display. Use the Value knob to set SEND CTRL to ON.
Open your host (DAW, Standalone, etc.) and make sure the Studiologic Sledge is enabled as a MIDI input device.
|Omnisphere Standalone||Pro Tools|
Open Omnisphere and from the header select the HW menu button:
From the drop-down menu, select “Studiologic>Studiologic Sledge” to activate that hardware profile.
LOADING OMNISPHERE PATCHES FROM THE SLEDGE
If you want the load Omnisphere Patches from the Sledge, follow these steps:
- In the Omnisphere Patch Browser, right-click the name of the patch you want to load
- Select “MIDI Program Change Learn” from the menu
- On the Sledge, select the patch you wish to use
- A MIDI icon will appear next to the name of the patch in the Omnisphere browser if the learning is successful
The following Sledge controls have no effect on Omnisphere:
- 10 Hold
- Numeric Keypad
Not working? Here are some things to try:
- Make sure the MIDI Channel is set to Ch.1
- Is the panel set to send MIDI CCs?
- Is your DAW receiving MIDI from the Sledge?
Still not working? More questions?
Feel free to contact us directly and we can work with you:
888-870-4223 toll free
Monday – Friday 10AM – 5PM Pacific Time