After instantiating Stylus RMX in your DAW (or the Standalone), click the Stylus RMX splash screen.
1. You will now see the Stylus RMX Authorization System window:
2. Click the REQUEST AUTHORIZATION button to be taken to the Spectrasonics website. Log in to your User Account. If you don’t yet have a User Account, you can create one.
3. If this is your first authorization of Stylus RMX, you’ll need to add it to your account by pressing the “Add a product to your account” button under the Registered Products table.
4. Fill out all of your personal information on this page. Select Stylus RMX as your product. When finished, click “Next” at the bottom of the page.
5. Go back to Stylus RMX and press the REQUEST AUTHORIZATION button once again and your Challenge code will automatically be pasted on the Authorization page. Please enter the details about your computer as well, as it will be necessary should you require tech support. Press the “SUBMIT” button to continue.
6. Below your Response code select the “Copy” button and return to Stylus RMX:
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Remove and re-instantiate Stylus RMX — it will now be authorized and fully functional.