In addition to the numerous ways to add sounds to RMX, there are a wealth of sound options that are included with Stylus RMX for you to use as a starting point for your own creativity.
Here’s what’s available at a glance—click the links to find out more:
INCLUDED SOUND LIBRARIES:
The Core Library
• Groove Element Library – Thousands of Groove Control audio loops, organized by tempo.
• Sound Menus – Over 10,000 unique one-shot samples, organized by type.
• Kit Modules – Over 3,000 Cutting-edge Drums and Cymbals, organized by type.
• Example Groove Menus Library – Classic Stylus and new genre-based Groove Menu Suites.
• Groove Elements Directory – Suites of individual instrument grooves.
• Genre Suites Directories – Epic Energy, Urban, Swing, Club, Breakbeats, Electro directories.
The Factory Patch Library
• Multi Patch Library – Hundreds of new Multitrack grooves organized by type and tempo.
• Kit Patch Library – Hundreds of new Kits organized by type.
• FX Patch Library – Creative library of settings for each effect in the rack.
• FX Rack Library – Hundreds of cool effects rack combinations organized by type.
• Spectrasonics S.A.G.E. Xpander Libraries – All five Spectrasonics SAGE Xpanders are part of the Stylus RMX Xpanded library.
• Four additional SAGE Xpander titles available from ILIO..
• User REX Files – Audio Loops sliced by Reason Studios’ ReCycle™ application.
• Commercial REX Libraries – Hundreds of REX file audio loop collections in various styles