Keyscape is available as a download as an installation option through our Techshop. Once you download Keyscape via the Download Manager, follow this set of instructions to install it on your Windows system. You’ll need 72GB of free space available on your hard drive for the “Full” installation and 28GB if you choose the “Lite” installation.
NOTE: When installing from the download, you’ll need 150 GB of free space for the Full version (105 GB for the Lite version), as the installer uses around the same space as the files it installs.
1. From your Downloads folder, open the Keyscape Installation folder. Review the “PLEASE READ.pdf” for information about the installation options, then open the “Windows” folder.
2. Double-click the “Keyscape Installer.exe” file to launch the installer.￼
3. Begin the installation process by clicking “Next.”
4. Review and “Accept” the License terms to start the installation process.
5. The installer will list the default installation path for the 64-bit version of the VST plugin (NOTE: Keyscape does not work as a 32-bit plugin.)
6. You’ll see the default location where the large data files will be installed.
￼7. At the “Ready To Install” step your installation paths will be detailed. Click the “Install” button.
8. You’ll then be prompted to choose an installation type, either the Full 77GB install or the 30GB Lite install.
9. The installer will then verify which installation type you’ve selected.
10. The library from Keyscape will now be written to your data drive.
11. Once completed, close the installer and refer to the Authorization section of the guide for authorizing Keyscape.