To control Omnisphere using Mopho, you’ll need to do the following:
- Connect the Mopho to your MIDI interface.
- Set up the Mopho’s front panel controls to send NRPNs.
- Make certain your MIDI interface is configured as the input in the host software you’re using (DAW, Standalone, etc.).
- Activate the Sequential Mopho Hardware Profile in Omnisphere 2.6 or higher.
MIDI OUTPUT SETUP
- Press and the Program button to enter “Global Parameter” mode.
- Turn the Param 1 knob until you see “Param Send.”
- Set it to “NRPN.”
Open your host (DAW, Standalone, etc.) and make sure the MIDI interface to which you’ve connected the Mopho is enabled as a MIDI input device.
|Omnisphere Standalone||Pro Tools|
Open Omnisphere and from the header, select the HW menu button:
From the drop-down menu, select “DSI – Sequential>Sequential Mopho” to activate that hardware profile.
The following Mopho controls have no effect on Omnisphere:
- Master Volume
- Push It
Not working? Here are some things to try:
- Are the front panel controls of the Mopho set up to send NRPNs?
- Is your DAW receiving MIDI from the Mopho?
- If you are using the Omnisphere standalone host, make sure the MIDI output channel of the Mopho matches the MIDI channel of the Omnisphere part you want to control.
- Make sure your DAW is configured to correctly route the MIDI output of the Mopho to the MIDI channel assigned to the desired Part in Omnisphere.
Still not working? More questions?
Feel free to contact us directly and we can work with you:
888-870-4223 toll free
Monday – Friday 10AM – 5PM Pacific Time