There are a number of Omnisphere functions that are modified by combining a mouse-click (or click and drag) with one of three Key Modifiers: the Command/Control key, Shift key, or the Option/Alt key. In the manual these are referred to as:
Control-Click (Mac users, use Command-click)
- Sliders & Knobs: Control-click to reset the slider or knob to a neutral or default position.
- Browsers: Control-click to allow selection of multiple Attributes.
- Envelopes (editing): Control-click and drag to engage the Lock function.
- Sliders & Knobs: Shift-click and drag allows finer and more precise adjustments to values.
- Envelopes (editing): Shift-click and drag to engage the Zoom X/Y function.
Option-Click (Windows users, use Alt-click)
- Envelopes (editing): Option-click to engage the Snap function.
Need more help with this?
Spectrasonics Customer Support
Thanks for your feedback.